ようこそ!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teal and Red

This week has been AWESOME! I've been in Arizona spending time with my sister and her family. We've gotten a lot done and had so much fun doing it! It's been very educational for me as well - I've learned new recipes, painted walls, decorated, and seen what it's really like to be a full-time mom. Holy cow, it's hard work. It's made me so anxious to be a mother myself though, I seriously can't wait!

So, my sister has got me hooked on this new website, Pintrest.com It's seriously amazing... and incredibly addictive - so be careful! I love looking at other people's ideas for decorating and photography - it inspires me to be so much more crafty and stylish :D

Anyways... I realized my love for teal and red is a lot bigger than I thought. I can't get over it! I love the two colors together in pretty much everything! I really want these converse. Badly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete