ようこそ!

Monday, June 27, 2011

I really should be doing homework...

Eh... I've been staring at my power point on China floods for about 20 minutes now and I still can't bring myself to do more research. I suppose according to most LDS women ages 19-35, blogging is the number one cure...

This past month has literally flown by. My life has completely flipped upside down... or should I say right side up :D I am incredibly grateful for every single change that has come into my life. God really does know me personally and has a plan for my future. You couldn't find a happier girl that's for sure.

Late night talks with roommates, walks with Bryant, phone calls home, skyping my nephews - I've realized the reason I am so happy is my relationships with the people I love. I look up to my friends and family so much, I have always been so blessed to be around amazing people.

1 comment:

  1. You are one lucky lady and you deserve all this happiness! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete