ようこそ!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

:D

It's been a while. Life is great. Life is hard. I've never been happier. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints makes me so incredibly happy. I don't fear anymore, well uhh yes I do... spiders pretty much scare the heck out of me. But the fear is different. I have complete trust in my Savior, I would give him my life any day. I've been having numerous missionary experiences at work, sharing what I can with coworkers who don't know about this amazing gospel that changes lives. Nothing brings more happiness than sharing this gospel, even if you're sharing it with a simple smile. It's amazing, I wish I could explain it better. Life passes us quickly, if we don't stop and look around once in a while, we could miss it... Anyways, my life is in no way easy - but I am living it and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment