ようこそ!

Thursday, January 20, 2011


So I've been told I need to update my blog. It's true... I'm pretty much enjoying every part of life right now. I am so incredibly blessed to have a great job/internship. I am learning so much and gaining a lot of good relationships with people. The days are long and hard, which is exactly how they are supposed to be. Business is definitely my field of interest :) It's been great being off-track from school this semester in the sun and warmth. I can only take Idaho in small portions.. although I do miss it a lot! I love California, the beach is beautiful and I have great friends here. One of my best friends is leaving on a mission in less than a month, it's gonna be quite hard to say goodbye to that guy! He's a great example to me, and I've learned a lot from him! The gospel is so important and needs to be spread throughout the world. We all need the truth, I'm not sure how I would get along in this world without knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me... what a blessing. Anyway, I'm doing great and loving life... just trying to keep my head on straight while making the biggest decisions of my life.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling."

No comments:

Post a Comment